Data protection declaration
We are delighted that you have shown interest in Glockparts.eu. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for Glockparts.eu. The use of Glockparts.eu is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special services via our website, processing of personal data become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no other legal ground for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Glockparts.eu. By means of this data protection declaration, Glockparts.eu would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
As controller, Glockparts.eu has implemented the necessary measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
The data protection declaration of Glockparts.eu is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection declaration should be legible and understandable for the general public, as well as our customers.
2. Name and Address of the controller
The Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Phone (+45) 31 33 98 05
Company registration number DK32276695
Collection of general data and information
Every user can visit the website of Glockparts.eu without having to provide any personal details. Glockparts.eu does not gather or store any personal data in this connection. In order to improve our service provision, the website of Glockparts.eu only collects anonymous data for statistical purposes and this process does not have any inference for users’ personal data.
When using these general data and information, Glockparts.eu does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to (1) deliver the content of our website correctly, (2) optimize the content of our website, (3) ensure the long-term viability of our website technology. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
Contact possibility via the website
The website of Glockparts.eu contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to us, as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of an e-mail address. If a data subject contacts the controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject are not being stored in the website database, but sent by email to the controller's email server. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the data controller are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
The data controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject to.
If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data are routinely blocked or erased in accordance with legal requirements.
Rights of the data subject
a. Right of confirmation
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If a data subject wishes to avail himself of this right of confirmation, he or she may, at any time, contact Glockparts.eu.
b. Right of access
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller free information about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. Furthermore, the European directives and regulations grant the data subject access to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations. Where this is the case, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source
If a data subject wishes to avail himself of this right of access, he or she may, at any time, contact Glockparts.eu.
c. Right to rectification
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
If a data subject wishes to exercise this right to rectification, he or she may, at any time, contact Glockparts.eu.
d. Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent to which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
- If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and a data subject wishes to request the erasure of personal data stored by Glockparts.eu, he or she may, at any time, contact Glockparts.eu. Glockparts.eu shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately.
Where the controller has made personal data public and is obliged pursuant to Article 17(1) to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other controllers processing the personal data that the data subject has requested erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data, as far as processing is not required. Glockparts.eu will arrange the necessary measures in individual cases.
e. Right of restriction of processing
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and a data subject wishes to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by Glockparts.eu, he or she may at any time contact Glockparts.eu. Glockparts.eu will arrange the restriction of the processing
f. Right to data portability
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator, to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which was provided by him or her to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. He or she shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, as long as the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means, as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Furthermore, in exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to Article 20(1) of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
In order to assert the right to data portability, the data subject may at any time contact Glockparts.eu.
g. Right to object
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning him or her, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
Glockparts.eu shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If Glockparts.eu processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If the data subject objects to Glockparts.eu to the processing for direct marketing purposes, Glockparts.eu will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition, the data subject has the right, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her by Glockparts.eu for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
In order to exercise the right to object, the data subject may contact Glockparts.eu. In addition, the data subject is free in the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to use his or her right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
h. Right to withdraw data protection consent
Each data subject shall have the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time.
If the data subject wishes to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, he or she may, at any time, contact Glockparts.eu.
Period for which the personal data will be stored
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period (5 years). After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary.
Existence of automated decision-making
Glockparts.eu do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Links to other websites, iFrames, social media widgets
Glockparts.eu may contains links to third-party websites which are not managed by Glockparts.eu. Any personal data that data subjects provide on third-party websites is subject to those third-parties’ privacy policies. Glockparts.eu does not have any influence on the practices and policies of such third-party websites.
Our website has not buttons that link to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Last update: 07/06/2018